ANYWAY!As you may know,me and Celeste went to airport after school for the arrival of FT Island.Ouh but before that went to Celeste's house coz she need to change shoe.After which we went straight to the airport.We waited and took pictures of ourselves.Lol.Waited for a while.Then met Nora.I was surprised to see her there.Haha.So we waited and waited.Then we saw the information that their flight landed.So we waited for them to come out.Suddenly i heard someone calling someone in Malay.So i turned.A guy was actually talking to me saying that we are waiting at the wrong place.He say FT Island will be out from the other exit.I was like "WHAT???"In my head i was wondering if i should trust this stranger.I told Celeste and we both panicked.We kept quiet about it.I told Nora.Then told Celeste that one of us must go the other exit and see.So she did.And then a few minutes later she ran back to me saying FT Island go already.I was like super *&@%%#$@^@*^%$!!!!!!Lucky she got take video.Hehe.We damn lucky.
Me & CH holding the pole?
us!!!
CH 'rowing boat'
where's Wei Hung?
Self-take pic
Toilet Bowl @ foyer
the view from Celeste's house
the eerie corridor...
the other side...
me & Celeste (on escalator)
nice right the time 20:02
Us!
hehe
:P
;P
<3










