Reached home at exactly 10.45pm.Actually i could have reached at around 10.15pm.But waited for mum to end work since i will be late anyway.Did CB project that's why come home late.I can't believe i'm saying this again,I HATE SPSS!!!Seriously ah that software sucks!Anyway after the FM test just now,which i find quite ok not too hard,my stress level have dropped drastically.Thank god!So FM is the culprit.LOL.Oh ya.When i reached Causeway Point to meet mum,she said i looked pale.
Anyway end of serious stuff.
Was in the bus just now.I must say,not being bias at all,i prefer mrt people.Just now 4 bus people board the bus.Wa lao like gangster can?Seriously ah they show no respect to the uniform they are wearing.I mean the shirt are tucked out and crumpled.Like,i look also i feel disgusted.Hmm.Mrt people,good job!Ouh and i officially can't wait for 28 and 29 of January!!!It's like 2 more days!!!!YAY-NESS!!!