Anyway i heard from my mum that there will be a celebration for my Grandma's "birthday" this Sunday which is on 14 Feb.It's not her real birthday ah.We don't even know when is her birthday.So we pretend it's her birthday on that day.I'm so looking forward to it.I MISS MY FAMILY!!!!Like it's been ages since i met them.I hope it's confirmed.
Watched 2PM's latest music drama featuring Eun Hye.It's actually for an advertisement ah.But it's in drama format.SUPER NICE!!!!I can't believe 2PM are such great actors.Seriously not being bias here.No wonder they are popular.At least in Korea ah.They can sing,dance,rap,joke,break-dance and now ACT!!!On top of that they are so freaking handsome,hot and cute.Ok if i were to go on about them,this will be a super long post.So i shall stop here.Hehe.I LOVE 2PM <3!!!
Your question had me speechless until i turned twice.Did i heard you correctly?What was your intention in asking that?And once again you make me curious.
<3 you guys!!!
