Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FM theories sucks!I totally hate it.Ok stop it already.Now have to study for CB.I don't know how and when i'm gonna study for PSCM.Grr. Study Tips(from Master of Study): For those subjects that need memorisation,memorise until you fall asleep.Thanks eh.That's a really good tip -.-

Well it's a long time since i talk about 2PM.Hehe.Hmm i'm really happy for them.Even though their promotional period for their songs has ended last month,they are still very busy.Busy with lots of endorsement for a variety of products.Hmm lets see what products they are endorsed for.

Ok there's the Market O Real Brownie,
Samsung Corby Handphone,
Paris Baguette(with Tae Hee),
Hanami(Thailand snack),
SPRIS,
Coca Cola

and Cass Beer(with Eun Hye).
There are actually more but these are the ones that i like.Hehe.And the thing is,every endorsement they are in,there will always be a song for the CF.Their own song.And the songs are all addictive.Haha.Ok you can tell from here that i'm crazy over them.Haha.Lol.No lah it's just that whenever i look at them or listen to their songs,my stress are gone.I know,tell me about it.So weird.But that's the fact.Hmm.Oh ya!!!I showed my sis and Sis Emily Nichkhun's picture and both of them say he looks like Utt.Really meh?Nichkhun much more handsome lah.

Left: Nichkhun Right: Utt

Question: Same meh??? My Answer: Nahh..My Nichkhun much more handsome.








YAY!!!All 닉쿤씨.Hehe.