Say i'm over reacting or what so ever.I don't care anymore.This is the real me.
I got to know today that Jaebeom's contract with JYPE have been terminated yesterday.So he is permanently out of 2PM.I knew this will happen.But i'm super scared right now.Scared that 2PM's fans will boycott them.And guess what?They already are!Thousands of them withdraw from being 2PM's fans.I seriously don't understand these fans you know.They keep saying 2PM=7 and not 6.Ya we know that.But that's in the past when there were no controversy.Be rational ah.They are now blaming the other members for Jay's withdrawal.What the hell???They think the other members want this is it?Like seriously ah.If we are feeling pain right now,2PM is feeling even worse.Jay is like their hyung (big bro),obviously they are suffering too.And to think that some fans release their tantrum to the other members just frustrate me.I hope 2PM will be ok and are able to move on.And i seriously hope the fans there don't boycott 2PM even more.The worse scenario i can think of rite now is the whole of 2PM is gone.SHIT!!!If that happens,i'm telling you,i'm gonna fly to South Korea and beg them not to do that.ARGH!!!! 2PM 파이팅!!!
Anyway, PSCM=SUCK.That explains everything doesn't it?