Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hmm Mixpod got problem yet again.

Anyways,i now realise what's the reason i seldom go Facebook.Even if i go,it would be to visit Pet Society.Well the reason is it makes me realise how sad and lonely my life is.Ok lah maybe not sad but lonely.Was looking at the profile of the person whom i used to admire.Saw his relationship status.Link to his girlfriend's profile.Link to her blog.Hmm.Sad-ed.Seriously seh.What happen to all my secondary school peeps eh?Lost contact seh.Sometimes i wish to meet up with them again.But then i'm afraid if we won't be the same person whom we used to know.I'm afraid to see the changes in them and in myself.Hmm i guess it's better for me to just live in the present and forget the past and don't think too much about the future.How about that?

I'm starting to hate Jay.Damn.I seriously feel he just wants fame seh.Grr.Pity 2PM.