Tomorrow my ITP will start.I went to see the company/factory yesterday.Well it looks ok.It doesn't look like the kind of factory that manufacture buses that i was imagining.It looks good and clean.Hehe.And i saw 2 SBS buses in the factory yesterday.Most probably was there for servicing.Hmm.I admit that i am super nervous.Well it will be my first time working.Cannot blame me ah.I wonder how it gonna be like.Hmm.I hope everything will go smoothly.Argh!!!I'm worried about the dress code!!!How eh?I hope the comapny is not too strict.Oh man i guess i have to buy lots of blouses and pants.Grr!!!But i have no time already leh.Somebody save me!
Am i overly protective or just plain selfish?If i were to ask anybody that,most people will say that i'm just overly selfish.Actually i kind of agree that i'm selfish.I don't know why also.It's like i'm trying to protect something that i like and in doing so,i avoid sharing with other people.I don't think you guys know what i'm talking about.Forget it then.
Uhuk.Tsk.What the hell does smart casual means!!!!ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!