ARGH!!!!!2PM's mini album is out!!!OMG!!!I seriously pity them.Especially now that one of their songs kind of speak of their situation right now.Wah these fans leave me with no choice but to hate Jay Park.I'm sorry that i have to hate him even though he is not at fault,i think.His fans make me hate him.Yes HIS fans.2PM's betrayers.Yes BETRAYERS!!!That's how much i hate them right now.What's so wrong with Jay promoting his ex-member's songs???Tell me what's so wrong!!!Gosh!That's one thing.Another thing is that now i feel like Jay is trying to attract attention.He's gaining a lot of it actually.Wah seriously.I don't know why people even blame 2PM when they are actually the victim.And no one,i repeat,NO ONE,blames Jay.I mean what the freaking hell???He started all this didn't he?And 2PM is getting all the blame while Jay is getting all the sympathy that he didn't deserve.I'm so angry that i feel like hitting something.Gosh!!!
What the hell was F and H doing there just now???Shit!