Anyway didn't feel the time pass that much today.Had a little bit of fun as i went in a double deck tour bus to take pictures of the bus parts.Hehe.I for one,love to travel by bus.I have been only able to see this kind of buses on tv.And when i had the chance to actually step on it,i was super happy.I was amazed and in awe.I feel like screaming.If only i had someone with me to share the excitement just now.Hmm.Well i didn't miss my chance to take picture of myself in the bus.Hehe.
The second storey...
me @ the first storey...
Me sitting down!!!Haha
Hmm.Mum said mrt guy was at her work place just now.And the sad thing,for me,is that he called my mum sister.Obviously it's a good thing for my mum lah right.
Gosh!!!Please let this 11 days be gone in a fast forward motion.
A why i can listen to the songs in my blog through Firefox but not I.E eh?Weird.Hmm.
That day went to somebody's wedding.Then got those malay traditional band ah.While eating,i felt a sudden miss towards Malay.Like i have lost a part of me seh.I seriously do miss Malay.That includes the essay they i used to do,the proverbs/idioms and the language itself.I mean how can i not miss Malay?In school i only have 1 Malay friend and that also we speak in English.There is no Malay module in school.Then at home speak to mum in Malay and that's like for less than 2 hours.Then always watch Korean drama/channel and neglecting Suria totally(it's useless),the programmes i mean.Hmm.Mum said the only way to 'feel' Malay again is to teach Malay myself.-.- Thanx ah.