I almost screamed at work today.I seriously felt super damn excited!!!Haha.The reason?2PM!!!!Hehe.Their new single is coming out soon.Either 19 April or 22 April.I'm damn happy for them.And i LOVE their new looks!!!
Don't Stop Can't Stop.You guys don't have to tell me.I won't stop loving you guys and yes i can't.Haha.Lol.I love Nichkhun in the above picture.With his dyed hair!!!Hehe.
Anyway!!!3 MORE FREAKING DAYS MAN!!!!YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait.Believe it or not,i have yet to withdraw my so called salary.Lol.The reason?I'm always free when the bank is already closed.Why not just use the ATM machine?Well i can't coz i don't have a card!!!Haha!My bank account don't have card.When mum created this account,she says having a card will tempt her to withdraw money.Lol.And now not having a card hinder us from withdrawing the money.Haha.Sian.Have to wait till next Wed when i finished SCHOOL early and mum's off day.Then i wanna buy GUITAR!!!!
YAY-NESS!!!!
Ouh change to sad mood.It happened twice already.I tend to doze off at work.And it's been twice when i just doze off and had a little dream.Not really a dream ah.Like a flash of picture like that.I was with a guy.But when i open my eyes,i forgot how the guy look like.What bothers me is that i feel like i have seen him somewhere.Feel like i know him but i don't remember who.Weird.
You are being mentioned again and again when i already forgotten you.Why is it so hard to forget you?Or rather,why is it so easy to remember you?I can't seem to get rid of you.Every single thing reminds me of you.I'm sick and tired of this.It's either you appear or disappear.So what is it gonna be?
