Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Was in the bus and an aunty sat beside me.At first i thought she was ok ah not that irritating-looking aunty type.Actually she reminds me of Alice Tang.Don't know why also.I was listening to music through my headphone.Then suddenly i saw her hand moving and realise she was talking to me.I quickly removed my headphone and asked her to repeat herself.She asked me whether the bus we are in will stop at Sembawang Mrt Station.So i replied her and put my headphone back on.When alighting,she suddenly talk to me again.I was about to remove my headphone when i realise she stopped talking to me already.What's her freaking problem seh.I mean is she blind not to notice that i have my headphone on or is she just plain ignorant?Irritating seh.Wah i was like super -.-'

Anyway i have exactly 1 week left!!!Yayness!!!School wait for my arrival!!!!LOL!

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.