Went to some event for our area.A lot of people and damn noisy.Then i became stress.I said to my mum "lets go".Then she was like turning around 360 degrees.I was already stress with everything.Then i shout "lets go!!!"Like really shout you know.Since she was turning and turning,she didn't saw me shouting.On top of that it was damn noisy.And you know what my mum say?She said,"Who is that making that noise?"I was like O.O "it was me."LOL!!!I guess she wasn't used to hearing me shouting and didn't even realise i could shout like that.
Anyway Jang Geun Suk is in Singapore now.He arrived yesterday.Planning to go but since we don't know the details,we didn't.He is so damn friendly and cool!!!As usual,he was led to the exit by a few police.Then he was walking different direction so the polices was like leading him to the right track ah.But instead Geun Suk said "wait wait" and walked over to the glass panels and gave high fives to his fans.How cool is that!!!!Wa lao he is super cool lah.Love him!Obviously not more than my beloved.Hehe.
