Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hmm my laptop was on since morning?Omg lah.Electricity bill sure increase.Mum blame my projects!

Some people just can't stop hating 2PM.They are merely jealous of their success.What the shit lah.I just can't take it that some "people"(i'm not sure if they really are human.they are devils man.) hate 2PM so much that they accuse JYPE of paying the music shows so that 2PM can win.WTH?They think super lowly of 2PM's talent.I'm freaking angry leh.

One of the comments about 2PM's winning.I LOVE this commentor.
"First haters said that they wouldn’t be able to win any award at all. Then they won Mnet, haters said they paid Mnet and said well Mnet doesn’t matter anyways unless they win Mubank. Then the boys won Mubank, haters said it was rigged. Oh wells as long as they don’t win Inki cuz that’s the only credible award. Well guess what, they just did that…now what? I think I now figure why 2PM keep succeeding. Every time haters say that they can’t do it…2PM just comes back “stronger than ever” and proves them wrong!!! Thnks alot H-A-T-E-R-S :)"

Wah seriously hate these haters.


2PM 파이팅!!!