I don't know how else i should say this.I FREAKING HATE GBE!!!!What the shit???What would the world look like if there was unrestricted,unmanaged free trade?HAHA.How the hell am i suppose to know?Go try and figure it out if you wanna know how the world will look like.Lol.Damn it seh.Can't they just ask a simple question?Damn!Celeste's question: Who then should be helped?You want to know the answer?It's us!!!HELP US!!!!
Whenever we talked about that subject/topic,it always,and never fails,to leave me feeling guity for bringing that topic up.I hate that feeling but i need to bring some sense to her.She have to know that what she's doing is wrong.And seeing her defending herself when i know that she know that what she's doing is wrong but still want to stand up for herself hurts me so much.What else can i do?If she doesn't want to admit that she's partly wrong,i can't do anything can i?When will this ever end?Sometimes i wonder if the other party feels any guilt at all.
근데 뭔데 이게 대체 뭔데
이건 아닌데 아닌데 안돼 안돼
니가 뭔데 내게 대체 뭔데
바보 바보 말도 못해 바보