Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Seriously i hate it!!!I HATE IT!!!!Damn!WTS!I seriously feel like closing my ears.I don't want to hear anything.God!She was over-reacting.Wth.I practically ignored her but yet she still keep talking to me.I can still tolerate that leh.Then she suddenly call me again and say something that make me feel like shutting her up.I lose concentration after that.Seriously.That was the last thing i wanted to hear from her.Especially her.I was already prejudice against her.And she saying that wasn't helping at all.I mean,god,i just hate that situation.I'm seriously trying my very best to dispose what she told me.

I can trust you right?


I'm selfish aren't i?I'm feeling this feeling again.Anger.Angry at the fact that someone else,someone that i knew,someone close,is liking the same thing or same person as me.I really hate it.Even if she likes them,just shut up lah.Why make a fuss?Why make a big deal out of it?It's like she want the whole world to know that she is in 'love' with them.Seriously,get real.I feel embarassed for her.And the fact that her voice is damn LOUD makes it worse.Her whisper is like our normal volume when we talk.So her normal talk is practically like shouting lah.Seriously,i felt like asking her to just shut her bloody mouth.ARGH!!!I seriously hate this!!!If tomorrow she continue like this,i will either close my ears or ask her to close her mouth.