Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I don't know why i'm feeling the way i am.Moody.Lazy.Angry.My heart is definitely not at ease.I can't seem to find the answer to why i'm like this.

And seeing Khuntoria wasn't helping at all.I shouldn't have watched it.What to do?Curiosity killed the cat.Damn!Wah my heart damn hurts right now.Reading one of the commentor's comment just makes it worse.Gosh!I know these are all fake but it can turned to be real right?Ok forget it.I'm nuts.I'll just pray for them to be happy always.Them as in 2PM.Lol.And as the saying goes,"Love is being happy for the happiness of the other even if you are not part of it." *Sigh* Let me just hold on to those words.

I'm lazy to upload pictures right now.Will upload when i feel much better.

Ukiss coming tomorrow.I so want to meet them.But i just don't know the damn details.Hmm.But most of them say they will arrive in the morning.Hmm.Should i go?If i go,i'll be alone.Celeste can't make it.Damn!I seriously want to go leh.Omg should i go?I have a feeling i won't be going.It's a miracle if i go there alone.Lol.Ahhh but i seriusly want to go leh.Wts!케빈아,미안.