A lot of lovers.1 husband.In real life,not even a boyfriend.Lol.Well that's my life.I guess as of now,not having a boyfriend,having fake lovers and husband is my life.So bear with it.I know i tend to talk about them too much.I know my life revolves around these guys.So bear with me.Hmm.I love them as much as i love my family.Ok that's a little too much.Lol.Ok lah not as much but ya i love them.So i'll be hurt if they are hurt.I know it's ridiculous but whatever lah hor.I don't care what people think of me or my interest.I guess although i'm gonna be 20 this year,i'll still be a teenager in my head.Hehe. :P
Anyway thank god the guy sitting behind me in the lecture theatre just now wasn't who i thought it was.The guy behind me talked too loud and so irritating.I thought it was B** but it wasn't so,fuh *relieved.I knew he was the quiet type.And he is.Hehe.SG is cute.He keep sleeping and the lecturer keep picking him to answer question.Haha.Sleep somemore!I smiled to myself just looking at him.LOL!
My 2 favourite MV as of now...
