How many days has it been?7 days if i'm not wrong.Hmm.Of fasting if you're asking.LOL.
GEMs presentation on 3rd September which is around 2 weeks more.Supposed to create 10 print ads for the chosen non-profit organisation.I haven't start on anything!!!Gosh.Haven't even discuss with my partner.Damn.Aiye i hate ads!!!!Enough of MC already lah.
Exams in 3 weeks time!!!Haven't start revising.Wanted to today.But when i look at GBE notes,i feel like puking.Gosh!!!I know u must be asking what have i been doing all this while with everything not done.Well what can i say,I've been lazing around.Tsk.And to add on,the big,flat,square thing on the cabinet is a big distraction.Yes i'm talking about my TV.LOL.Aiya i don't know lah.I feel so irritated with myself.Wah seriously.You can't imagine how frustrated i am with myself.Feel like banging my head on the wall.Hmm.
Anyway will be going to C.A with Celeste this Thursday!!!Hehe.Shall break fast there.With her.Although i think she might just eat first.Haha.
OMG can i just die?My organiser beside me,showing the exams date,are killing me!!!God!
What the hell seh!!!Checking my school's email can even make me stress.Wa lao.Is it my fault if i send an email to my teacher to his another account when he clearly say "Yes" to that email address.Seriously.Not my fault lor.Grr.