Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ok i have decided.I won't upload any pictures in my blog anymore unless it's those very personal pictures where i show my cute face.LOL.Ya you get it.If i have any pictures,i will upload at my facebook.Hehe.

Recently i'm very lazy to blog.I think everyone also like that leh.Hmm.Anyway i've cut my beautiful long hair *tsk*.It is now short!!!OMG!Haha.My mum cut for me.Seriously,it's super short.Ok lah not that short but ya short.Lol.Hmm i think it's still longer than CH's?Or maybe same length.Hehe.Ya it's that short compared to the previous length.Aiyaya.It's just that my hair keep dropping when it's long.Too heavy already.So decided to cut.Haha.But i love my hair now.Hehe.

Tomorrow will start fasting already.So fast hor.Hmm.Happy?Sad?Excited?Nervous?Aiya don't know lah.Haha.

Hmm i need to do a project.A stupid project.I have to create 10 print ads for Mercy Relief.Why the hell did i choose Mercy Relief again?Ouh for the simple reason that i'm one of the volunteers.*tsk* Pathetic!

Hmm.Anyway i forgot that i bought a book a few weeks ago.I think it's been a month.Haha.That time was project time so didn't manage to start reading.Now i'm reading it.Hehe.I think i'm gonna like this book.Know why?Coz somehow i can relate to it.Hehe.I must be very good at choosing books huh.Coz this book has not much sypnopsis at the back cover.And it was wrapped with a plastic.So why did i choose it again?Simple.Because of these two sentences "He had thirty million fans. But he was mine." :) The title of the book is I Think I Love You.Reminds me of the OST of Full House.If you know which one.Hehe.

I just started reading and i already like the sentence in the 2nd paragraph of the 1st chapter; It's amazing the things you can know about someone you don't know.I strongly agree with that.Hehe.It's weird if you were to think about it.

Ouh ya.This i have to write about.Recently i read a news in Allkpop.It shocked me like hell.A boy band consist of 21 members.Shocked?If you're not,there's something wrong with you.Lol.I agree with the writer of that article.She/he says it will be a major headache memorizing each member of the group.Haha.True!!!What are they thinking seh?Didn't they hear before,it's about quality not quantity!Siao!

Hmm ok then folks.That's all for today.Lol.I shall update soon again.Hehe.