Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm a fool waiting.What was i expecting?I'm just not important.Why did i even bother.Hmm.Here i am posting something because i was hurt by somebody when i know that somebody don't even care if i'm alive.

How i wish i'm a robot that do not need to sleep.So that i can make full use of the 24 hours given.It's either time is short or there is just so many things to do.Hmm.

I'm easily stressed these few days.Everything seems to hinder me from having fun.Seriously.I need to have fun but i just don't have the time.And circumstances just do not allow.

God!I must be crazy.During MC,1print ad-5 heads to think.GEMs,5 print ads-1 head to think.OMG!!!I MUST BE CRAZY!!!!Uhuk.

Teen Top the next 2PM?Nah don't think so.Although i agree that they tried to follow 2PM's moves and etc.Hmm people are saying Teen Top are a mix of 2PM,MBLAQ,Beast,SHINee and so on.Well i think their basis of saying that is by the looks.Lol.I mean Teen Top only has one song with MV(as far as i know).They are new btw.So ya.Anyway back to my point.Ya from what i'm watching,true they got copy a bit of 2PM moves and styles.But then to say they are a mix of the other groups mention above is a little off.I think people say they are a mix of MBLAQ because got one hand move is like what G.O of MBLAQ did in their song Y.Then they are a mix of Beast because hmm actually i don't know why they said that.As for a mix a of SHINee,i don't think so lah.It's just that i saw one of the Teen Top guy look like Key from SHINee.That's all.Hmm.Don't be too harsh on them lah.Ouh did i say they are young?Ya they are.The youngest is 14 and the oldest is 17.Tsk.They are getting younger and younger.Hmm.Later ah born already become part of idol group.LOL!!!!Can you imagine?Hehe.

Ouh btw someone said one guy from Teen Top looks like my hubby.HELLO????No lor.Not a bit of my hubby.No one can win my hubby. :P