Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Super stress today.Why did i get such a partner.Grr.Hmm.Seriously i was so stress that i had migraine up till now.Super sian.

My Puopuo so cute just now.Seriously.His partner was presenting but i'm only looking at him.Haha.And he keep twirling his hair.How cute is that?Super cute.Lol.

When going home,a volunteer from Singapore Heart Foundation approached me.I was wearing my headphone but he still talk to me.I waved him off but since he keep talking to me,i had no choice but to remove my headphone and listen to him.He asked me how old am i this year.I said lah i'm 20.Apparently that stunned him.He suddenly look at me without saying anything with a shocked face.Then he caught himself and gave me a brochure.Ok if i just stop there,you guys might say maybe he thinks i look young for my age or something.But the thing is after he gave me the brochure,he said they are looking for donors aged 21 and above.So that means their target group is those age 21 and above.So obviously he thinks i look that old and therefore approached me.Tsk.Sadded.

Anyway after that i went to take the bus at the bus interchange.All the while,i walk looking straight or down.But somehow there's this urge for me to turn at one point of time.And i turned.And saw him.Yes mrt guy.I can't believe my eyes that i bend forward to take a good look.It is him.That familiar face that i almost forgotten.But he seem chubbier.I was seriously shocked to see him.He was wearing that familiar jacket.Gosh i didn't realise how much i missed him.I keep searching for him and see which bus he took.Hmm but the bus he took go to the area far away from my house.But i guess that brief meeting was good enough for me.*sigh*

Anyway....the video below is the new rookie group Dalmation.They performed live just now.Hmm i must say i was impressed.Even though they are new,it doesn't seem like so.Quite good.They can go far.So cute ah their name and clothes.All got to do with 101 Dalmatians.Haha.