Anyway for your information,my mum have started working at the foodcourt of Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital here in Yishun.She started working last Monday.So it's been 1 week already.Hehe.I forgot to tell you guys.Haha.So ya.You might know that whenever my mum work at a place,and when she's in charge of closing,she will always bring home food from there.So last time she worked at a dessert stall and bring home,well,desserts.Then she works at Ayam Penyet stall and bring home ayam penyet and sometimes fish penyet.Lol.Ok so now,i'll show you a picture of what she brought home yesterday.You guys guess what stall she is working at ok?HAHA!
Able to guess?Lol.Should be easy.Hehe.
Hmm.Anyway that day i was watching a show,I Own Britain's Best Home.As the title says,it's about houses.There will be 3 houses shown in each episode.Then viewers were supposed to vote out of the 3 houses,the one that is the best.This was the 2nd episode that i've watched.And in this episode,i'm telling you i went crazy!!!You know why???Coz i just saw my dream home!!!Lol.I have always dreamt to have a lift in my house.I thought it was a crazy idea.But it was not!One of the house got lift lah seh!!!Omg.I was like O.O!!!!Seriously.But the house's location was not really wow.I mean it was located in the middle of the industrial area for goodness sake.Like wth?
This was part of the house...Gorgeous right???OMG
If only i have this kind of house.God.
Well back to reality.Right now i'm in the process of doing my Financial part of NVP.Sianness.My part is doing Horizontal Analysis.Sounds familiar?We studied that in FMA.My goodness.It's so long ago that i don't even remember in which year we studied that.Haha.Well lucky it's not that hard.Hehe.I know how to do.Haha.
Anyway watched We Got Married for Seohyun and Yonghwa.I'm so happy for them!!!At last they hold hands!!!This week's episode is really romantic.I like.I can really see that Yonghwa has fallen in love, head over heels,with Seohyun.Serious.It was so obvious.Who won't fall in love with her seh.She's super kind and gentle that i think she's a robot.Not real.Lol.But she's truly a genuine girl ah.So cute ah they together.I really hope they will be together for real.Hehe.
<333

