Hmm.Went to send Uncle Idris and Hidayat off just now.I didn't feel anything up till when they were gone.Then i felt the pain in the heart.I didn't spent much time with them.Even when i was with them,i didn't talk to them much.Haiz.When it was my turn to say goodbye to Uncle Idris,he hugged me so tight i almost couldn't breath.Serious no exaggeration there.Missing them already.When will we be able to meet them again?Another 10 years?Hmm i hope not.By that time i will be 30 years old.OMG!!!!Siao!
I guess i was really emotional.I realise today that there are many people who still care for me.They worry for me and i know for a fact now that they do love me.Maybe i'm crazy but ya i'm crazy.Ok now i don't know what i'm talking about.Hehe.
It's been so long since i blog a long post right.Hmm.While waiting for my video to upload in FB,i think i shall blog about whatever there is to blog about.Hehe.Oh gosh.55 minutes till the video upload.Siao!
Ok then.So now i'm addicted to SHINee's new song,Hello.Hello!!!Haha.I like the starting tune.Hehe.I make it my ringtone.Haha.Ok 2PM is having a new album soon.Very soon.Can't wait!!!
Wah wah.So many comebacks this October.Hmm i'm waiting for Ukiss' Shut Up.Hehe.
Hmm.Ouh by the way i passed my exam!!!Hehe.1 A,2 B+,1 B and 1 C.Hehe.When i 1st saw my results through email,i knew exactly which module i got a C even though they just write the module code in the email.Hahaha!!!Of course the most unconfident module lah right.Lol.And it was none other than my 'favourite' GBE.Lol.So sian.
Ouh did i told you that i saw Mrt guy recently?Lol.That time i was with CH.Hmm.There are times when i suddenly thought about him.And whenever i smell this one perfume of mine,it will always bring back memories of the past.Maybe because during that time i use that perfume.Haha.
Yay 26 more minutes!!!LOL!
Hmm.I think i shall end here.Just wanna say that i love you guys!!!Hehe.