Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love the fact that they are coming.I really am excited to meet them and to be at those crowded places taking their videos.But then,i seriously hate the process of knowing the details.I seriously hate not knowing things i wanna know.Seriously hate when i have to assume things.I hate it when i'm clueless.Hate it when i don't have any details!!!God!

Should i pon school for them?Hmm.My rational self is telling me that it's just a waste of time waiting for them and taking videos of them.I mean you can see them on tv or even at youtube where those people who went,took videos of them.Plus i don't want to lie to my mum.But my love for korean is telling me that it's a once in a lifetime thing to meet them.I'm not so excited to meet FT Island ah coz i met them like 2 times already?Ya somewhere there.I wanna meet ZE:A,D-NA and Big Bang.Infinite and SNSD not so much lah.And i don't even want to be near SHINee's fans.Scary.Hmm.I wanna meet my Mika!!!I think if i have their videos at least once i'm already satisfied i guess.Shoots.I just hope and pray that MNET Ultimate will give more details than ever.Pretty please???If not i'll just die.Lol.WOOYOUNG!!!Ahhh i shall ask NK the details.I mean he's an angel right?He won't break my heart right?Haha!

Seriously i'm going crazy.And where the hell is Celeste???Grr!!!