Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time check: 5:12PM.According to timetable,I'm suppose to be in school right now.But RL say my group no need come for class.So ya i'm now at home.Hehe.But sian lah.Go home cannot rest.Must research for MMIT and do NVP.Sianness.

Anyway i'm sorry for not been posting as frequently as i used to.Hehe.

Well just now had my 'job interview'.It was so nerve-wrecking!!!Haiz.I think except for what i blurted out,the rest should be ok ah.I answered quite well?Lol.Well i got 79.What do you think of this result?Good or Bad?When i told my friends,they say "Wahh" and "why so high?".When i told my mum,she said "why so little?" Tsk.It hurts me to hear my mum say that.Haiz.Sian lah.I'm not satisfied with the result anyway.But what to do,i made mistakes.Hmm.

Anyway was in the train home.At Woodlands,a guy came in.As usual i will look at the person when they are sitting down.He sat opposite me but 2 seats to the right.Guess who is he.Well if you watch Singapore Idol,you might know him.It's Faizal Isa.He is in the same cohort as Sezairi Sezali.But eliminated anyway.Lol.Ok so if you don't know him,go figure!Haha.He even got a fan page yo!Lol.His fans are called Funky Fai.*shakes head*Anyway ya so he was infront of me.After i realise it was him,I didn't even turn to him.Not even once.Lol.I'm sorry if i hurt his feelings.Haha!He might have thought he's not well-known.Lol.Well sorry.That's what happen when you're a guy.That's what happen when you're a malay guy.That's what happen if you're a malay guy around my age.You'll be totally ignored.By ME!!!Muahahahahaha!!!!LOL.Well ya sorry.I know you're hoping i acknowledge you right???Well too bad. :P