Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's hard to make promises yet so easy to break them.Not saying anyone in particular.

Life can be so demanding at times.And when that happens,and i can't tolerate it anymore,what do i do?I scream.Yes scream.I just did just now.And it seems to work on the person that was super demanding.Haiz.You left me with no choice.

How ironic,sometimes i just wish i don't know anyone in this world and start my life somewhere new and unfamiliar.Do you feel like that before?Despite all the love i receive from around me,i just want to be alone and independent.I want to be free from troubles and problems.I want to do what i want and not do things that i'm obliged to.But after all,that's just my dream.

I may be poor financially but i believe i'm rich with the love that the people around me give.Cheers to that.


But why do i still feel empty inside?