Thinking back,i might just be in the wrong company.But thank god i quit before it was too late.The people you are with and the environment you're in is very important.It's what that shape us to be what we are today.I guess i did influenced someone before.To be better i mean.But then half way through,it was all gone.Well having the will and courage to change is important too.I guess that person wasn't ready to change.I can't force.
It's sad to think that all the affection given is now no longer there.We don't seem to talk to each other anymore.It's even difficult for us to smile to each other.I guess we both know that time have changed.Nothing is the same anymore.New company,new friends,new interest.It's disappointing.I thought we were so close to each other.
"If a guy actually cries over a girl, he really does love her" from factsaboutboys.I guess he really love her.Sometimes i wish i'm the girl that he loves.But it's seriously ridiculous to think that way.We can never be together.I don't think he likes me in that way anyway.The awkwardness when we were facing each other accompanied by the silence.We can't even look at each other's eyes.I wonder if he still remember what had happened.I guess he still does,therefore the awkwardness.I wonder what would have happen if everything happen differently.I could have been his best friend,his sister even.Stupid shit.