Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is a bad way to start my 1st post in 2011.But ya had to thanks to someone.

Seriously.There's no teacher that can make me hate them more than he did.Like oh my god!He seriously don't deserve to be a teacher.I've already hated him and now he makes me feel like killing him.At first i thought he was a changed man and decide to be lenient to us.But i guess that was just a dream on my part.I don't know whether he was so good to give us chances after chances or he is bad enough to keep delaying our report and keep giving us work to do.As much as i want to believe the former,i'll be just kidding myself.Like come on man.You didn't have to show the whole class and 'insult' our work ok.It's like he purposely want to embarrass us.I don't know about the others in my clique but i'm seriously damn pissed at that point of time.Felt like crying but thought instead,"he doesn't deserve my tears".Go to hell with him man.I'm telling you,my hatred for him has no turning back.I will never ever be nice to him nor smile to him ever again!Mark my words.