Too much past memory going on right now.Hmm.Dreamt of my ex.You know after i wake up from that dream,i realise one thing.He is my 1st love.I guess it makes sense now why i'm still thinking about him.Pathetic much.Then saw mrt guy's picture.Ouch.That sums up everything right.
Like i told CH just now,i miss my secondary school life.I miss myself then.Or maybe not myself but ya the friends i've made.Hmm.If i were to turn back time,i have no particular incident or whatsoever that i want to change but rather,i want to add things that will make my life better now.Those incidents that happen last time is what shape me now.So i have no intention of changing them.
Can i say that i miss them.Them as in those people that have made school fun for me.Those people i have crush on,my friends,my teachers and everyone else.Thinking of the past really makes you laugh.You will wonder why the hell you did what you did or not did.For me i have a lot of not did?Hmm.Maybe.But some things i did in the past i really wished i didn't.Hmm.But ya i can't change the past.Seriously speaking,there's one thing i wish i can forget.But only amnesia can help me.
Anyways back to reality.I love what i have now.My family,my friends i call my family,my friends i call my friends.o.O Lol.Ya i love them all.Every single one of them despite their nonsense,crazy and sick thinking.Lol.I love you guys!!!
Ouh and i really,truly want to know the damn truth!