Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

I don't know why but recently i've been seeing his face in everybody's face.Seriously i don't need this to happen now.How the hell am i suppose to forget him?He is definitely not worth my memory cell unless otherwise proven.Hmm.

The way i see it now,everybody has an attitude problem one way or another.Yes including me.For me,i know it's beyond just being too sensitive or emotional.What i say sometimes can hurt other people unintentionally.Yes i do think before i talk.Really i do.But i just can't control my mouth sometimes.The sentences i said could have been structured differently so that it won't hurt anybody but i just have no control.Sometimes i just blurt out whatever is in my mind.Forgive me if i ever hurt any of you.I'm sure i have once or twice?Sorry.

Please.Please make this last week a memorable one.A good one that is.I don't wish to leave feeling like this.