I know it's been long since i update.Sorry.But now i'm free as hell.I think.Hmm.Just now Ain and Mirul came.I gave 'tuition' to Ain.Lol.No lah more like i helped her in her homework.God i can't tell u how much i 'LOVE' Mathematics!'LOVE' it to bits!-.-
I'm starting to miss everyone in poly already.Gosh.Seriously we went apart without much being said.When will we ever meet again?Obviously i'm not talking to the 3 bears.I'm talking about those other people who filled my poly life.Ya i'm talking about DBA 10,DBA 13 and of course my scandals.I'm missing NK's face already.But thank god ch took a picture of him before.Thank you ah hoon!!
Anyway,i keep telling my mum that we can only rent our house for 1 year.Not more than that.Seriously i can't take it.I can't get use to the noise here.And i miss singing damn it!Urgh.And everytime i wanna say something to my aunt,i have to think first.I'm scared i might hurt her feeling or whatsoever unknowingly.I do not want history to repeat itself.I don't know,i just feel that 1 day either one of us will explode.And seriously,i miss my house.That day i went home for a while and god did i feel like crying.I took some pictures there.
I miss seeing this building...
I miss pressing these buttons...
I miss walking down these stairs...
I miss walking down this corridor...
And they already built the bloody lift!-.-
Ya that's how much i miss my house.I guess i've grown attach to that house.What, i've been living there since i was 8 years old?Uhuh 13 years already.Gosh how time flies.