Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss those days where we worry for presentation but yet can still take picture together.Hehe.I really hope our friendship won't end just like that.I hope it won't wither away like flowers.I want our friendship to be like cactus.Can withstand the hotness of the sun and still survive.To be covered by thorns so as to protect our friendship from this cruel world.Haiz.



Anyway i wanna go overseas with my friends.Even though it's only Malaysia,i think it will be a start.Hmm where should we go?Hehe.Lets leave JB out.Haha.

Well let me get this straight.I like GD and NOT his entire group.For one,i don't like Taeyang just because he's short and have muscles.Yes i'm nuts.You guys should know by now what kind of guys i like.Hehe.Yes,the tall and skinny guys with LITTLE muscle.:D For example,





Yeah love these guys above.Keke.It's funny how the 1st guy that i like is below the guy that i currently like.Oopps.