I was laughing so hard just now.I really was.Then I realise there were tears in my eyes.I thought it was because I laughed too hard.But then,the tears just keep coming and my heart felt painful.And I knew then,that I was crying.I have no idea what just happened.One minute I was laughing my ass off.The next minute I was crying?It‘s definitely something I should worry about.
What‘s wrong with me?Maybe I‘ve been trying to hide my feelings for far too long.The fact that I‘m at home doing nothing while my friends are already schooling.The fact that I‘m turning 21 and I have never worked before.The fact that I don‘t know what my future holds.The fact that everyone is hoping I get to be a teacher.The fact that I‘m afraid I might disappoint them.The fact that I just had so many worries yet I was hiding it.I guess it was just time for the tears to fall.