Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I HATE YOU.

Yeah. I really do hate you. I hate you for always making me feel angry and disgusted at myself. I hate you for ignoring me. I hate you for always making me feel guilty. I hate you for making me feel a longing for you to just glance at me at the very least. I hate that your actions are so obvious that you don‘t want to be anywhere near me. I hate that i have to control myself from laughing at your jokes. I hate the fact that you are making me feel like we are enemies. I hate it when i saw you secretly looking at me and quickly looked away when i looked at you. I hate the way my heart feels whenever you say my name. I hate the fact that my ears can easily recognise your voice. I hate the fact that the only thing we say to each other are “hello“, “bye“ or “thank you“. I hate the fact that i‘m writing this post specially for you.

Do you even know i hate you this much? You don‘t, don‘t you? Of course you don‘t. Because i didn‘t even realise i hated you this much.