Well some of you might already know what happened to me recently. Tsk sounds so dramatic. It's nothing really. It's just that on one of the days, when I had to go for the P5 campfire, a male teacher approached me. At first he asked whether the transport bus arrived already. Then suddenly he called me again and said that he had something to ask me about. I felt nothing. He started talking and I still don't get what he meant. Then in the middle of the conversation, I realised he wanted to recommend me to his sister's brother-in-law or something. I didn't really get what he said coz I was completely taken by surprise. He said the guy is a good catch (TSK). An engineer for the SIA or something (I didn't really catch what he said). Has his own home in Sengkang. Financially stable. Live with his parents. The teacher said that the parents are worried coz he doesn't have much friends, doesn't socialise well or something. Then he asked me to think about it. Which I said I will. But the thing is, this guy is 37 years old. Crazy? Totally. So obviously I didn't have to think too hard about the decision.
And so I told my mum. And she went paranoid. Fiercely said no and started to lecture me. She was totally paranoid. Still is actually. I didn't realise it will have this effect on her. She is scared that I'll leave her. And from then on, she kept saying, "you cannot leave me, ok?" I understand how she feels. She felt it before. She always says that my sister left her after getting married. I guess she's scared I'll do the same. I don't blame her, really. It's sad to think that my mum is scared to be alone. I can promise I won't leave her now. But I can't guarantee in the future. People change. I hope I won't change but I dare not say anything. Let's just pray I'll stay loyal to my mum, alright? Insyaallah.