Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Everything is so screwed up right now. I didn't know my journey to be a teacher could create so many problems. And I can't even back out now.

Is it my fault that I refused to have my house being rented out again? It's easy for people to ask me to just rent out my house, solve the freaking problem. But they don't know how I feel. THEY are not the one living in someone else's house. It's really not because I don't like living with my aunt and grandma. It's just different you know. Living in your own house, able to do whatever you want, to say whatever you want, to let out all the feelings you feel without being afraid of hurting other people's feelings. Is it really too much to ask? I really feel caged being in someone else's house. I don't want to go through that again. Can you just please understand?