Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Got to know our posting for ITP today.I was posted to a factory somewhere at Senoko.At least i know where Senoko is.I somehow knew i will be posted there.The lucky thing for me is that i just need to take a bus from infront of my house to Senoko.Then from there need to walk to the factory.The unlucky thing is,as i had mentioned to Sis Emily,the factory is near Sungei Sembawang.Basically it's a river ah.Seriously ah when i look at the map and located the factory i was like WTS???It's located like beside the river ah.I'm sure the place is secluded lor.Senoko is like all-factory place.Sian-ness.

But i guess i won't know anything until i actually go there.I can't have negative thoughts now.Actually after reading the factory's website,i think it's not bad lah.Coz they deal with transports like buses,vans,minibuses and etc.Like kind of cool ah coz i can see how they make the buses.Hehe.I personally love to tour by bus.Then when i went to their website,there was a so-called "first-class" tour bus.I was super excited lah.So cool leh got tv.Haha.LOL.

I'm not sure what i heard,but whatever.Seriously i'm sick and tired of people like you.Why do you have to make people believe something and when they seriously believed it,you disappoint them.I have experienced the same thing many times.But somehow i still believed you. 예.난 바보에요.So what should i have done other than ignore you?