Then Ain and i followed Sis Emily,Sis Lydia and Bro Firdaus to Starbucks at Civic Centre,Woodlands.Sis Emily treat me to the drink.Thanks sis.We chatted while drinking and chilling.Actually to think about it,it was the first time we chilled together.At least for me lah.I never chatted with them the way i did just now.Ok maybe i wasn't chatting just now.I was mostly listening.But you get what i mean lah eh.After that 'chatting',i think that we should do that more often.I think?I don't know about the others lah.I mean i might want to chat with them again but the feelings might not be mutual.So ya i should rephrase that.Ok in my opinion,we should do that 'chatting' more often.Does that even make any difference?Aiye wth lah.
the 'birthday cake'
karaoke peeps
Iman candid!!!
she was actually dancing
NYAI!!!!
she look super sad
at last a smile!
preparing to cut!
yay!!!Happy 76th Birthday!!!








