Hmm.I suddenly remembered a particular scene during my secondary school time.I still can't figure out the reason why he did what he did.And i started to miss him and everybody else in my secondary school.Gosh how i wish to be there again.But if i'm there,i won't be able to meet CH,Celeste,Dian,mrt guy,JS,CS,Y and everybody i know now.Everybody now that makes my day a brighter and cheerful one.Maybe i'm just the type of person that keeps holding on to something that is no longer there.The type of person that keeps remembering the past and regret not doing something then.The type of person that find it difficult to forget the past.Sometimes i wish i loss my memory.Those memories that makes it hard for me to move on.*sigh*
I don't want to set my hopes too high.Coz if what i hoped for doesn't happen,I will be disappointed.But now i guess my hopes are already high up in the sky.And now i'm just waiting to be disappointed.Anytime now.I hate this feelings.I had the same feelings during my secondary school.And it somehow makes me feel insecure and makes me feel angry at someone who is not at fault at all.I don't want that to happen again.I hope it doesn't.