Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hmm.Seeing him just now really shocked me.Actually before that i already had a feeling that i will be seeing him there.And surprisingly i did.Seeing him just now makes me smile.I seriously can't control my smile just now when he was right in front of me.Wonder if he saw my smiling face upon seeing him.I don't know if i was imagining things or what but i thought i saw his smiling face upon seeing me.Ok i sound so silly now.Ignore what i just said.Lol.I love looking at your face.

Anyway,i'm doing BL report right now.Initially i don't know how to do and my word document was blank.But right now after figuring out how to do,i filled up one page already.And the whole report cannot be more than 4 pages.-.- Do you think the other 4 parts that my members are doing can be less than 3 pages?Hmm i doubt so but hopefully they can.I haven't finish writing my part.I think i'm gonna exceed 1 page.Grr i guess some of my part will have to be cut down.Hmm ok then.Ciao!

너 때문에,난 미소