Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Uhuk.Tomorrow will be the start of a new week.And i'm not happy with that fact.Let's get this ITP over and done with.People may say that if i don't like ITP means that i don't like to work.It's not that ok.It's just maybe i'm just not ready for working life.I know this ITP is to prepare me.But the fact that i will be graded just prove to me that i'm still in fact school-ing.And the fact that i have no role in the company just make it so obvious that i'm not really working.Maybe when i start to work,as in really work,then my perspective will be different then.I know i'm that type of person.The type of person that will change according to the environment and situation.

Anyway,yesterday after work,went to Causeway Point.I stopped by CD-Rama to see,obviously,CDs.A few days earlier,i saw a website saying they distribute Korean Singer's album.Ok the fact that i saw 2PM and FT Island album names make me excited.Haha.Well they said they distribute it to CD-Rama.So before believing them 100%,i went to check.And true enough their albums are there.I was super happy to see them.I saw FT Island's album first but i just put it back and search for 2PM's.Hehe.And when i saw it,i was smiling from ear to ear.Hehe.People looking may think that i'm crazy.Haha.I'm so gonna buy the album.HAHAHA.

When i saw people dancing to 2PM's song,i was happy,proud yet i'm sad.I miss them seh.Weird huh.It's not like i know them personally.I guess the time spent researching and watching them on Youtube make me feel close to them.I seriously miss them.They have not been on tv lately.I miss their dancing and singing!!!April please come fast!!!



나는 당신을 놓친다