Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

YAY!!!I pass my exam.Hehe.I was so happy to see the "Allowed to continue in the course" phrase when i read the email.Haha.My GPA increase but a little only.Hmm.

Oh ya.I'm left with 3 weeks and 3 days till the end of ITP.Hmm.Anyway i think i'm doing the tasks that they ask me to do rather too fast.They keep asking each other whether got things for me to do.Lol.And yesterday my supervisor asked me to do a warranty card.Then after explaining to me what to do,he added,"Do slowly ah.No need to rush." LOL.I laugh hearing that.Haha.Anyways i was doing the warranty card.And one of their limitations seriously make me laugh.It states, "This warranty shall not apply to damage resulting from cause by act of God...." Tell me it's funny.Lol.Can't they just say from natural disaster or something?I mean from my point of view,everyhing also is an act of God what.Everything is already written,if you know what i mean.Hehe.

Oh and one of the days i almost called my supervisor Woo Young.Coz their name quite similar lah.It's rhyming.Lol.Lucky i caught myself from saying it out loud.Haha.

My beloved Woo Young hehe <3