Beast vs 2PM?Hah!Don't bother lah hor.Someone say Beast will snatch 2PM's crown?LOL.I don't think so.1st of all,Beast named themselves Beast so as to prove that they are beasts.2PM on the other hand doesn't even need to do that.People are already calling them beast without needing them to point that out.Ok for those that don't get it,you might think beast as a,well, beast.But in actual fact,calling them beast means that they are hot,manly and etc.Get it now?Ok.Back to my point.Although both Beast and 2PM have 6 members each,it doesn't even cross my mind that Beast can win 2PM.Impossible.Call me bias i don't give a damn.
I was really hurt.I tried to swallow what you said but it was just too painful.Did you even realise i was hurt?I guess not.I guess you were to used to insulting me to realise that i was hurt.I can't dismissed what you said.I didn't expect to hear that from you.
이건 아는데 아는데 안돼 안돼

