Junsu yah i hope your knee will be ok soon.It's sad seeing you just standing on stage doing nothing and watching the others dance.I hope what you sing will really come true."You gonna be ok.Gonna be ok.You'll be ok.Gonna be ok."
I started to use twitter today after creating it 9 months ago.Lol.A pregnant woman might have given birth already.Haha.Thanx to 준수 오빠.I'm currently following 8 people.That includes Junsu, Nichkhun and Alexander and Kevin from U-KISS.Ok i'm officially loving twitter as it makes me feel closer to my favourite singers.I mean like seriously ah.Hehe.Ok i sound so noob.Lol.Anyway not having a handphone that support twitter sucks.But oh well,i'll just stick to whatever i can.Haha.
I'm currently bombarded with a lot of projects.And they are due one after another.Damn it.*sigh* This kind of things that make me stress never fails to make me wish that i'm a working adult.Grr.But somehow during ITP,i wished i was in school.Hmm.It just proves that human being are never fully satisfied.Lol.
Nichkhun said Woo Young sleeps like a baby.Hehe.I can just imagine him sleeping like a baby with his baby face.아이구 so cute!!!
