Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm sorry if i'm too emotional or something.It's just that i wished i can do more than just being there with you.Seeing you cry for the first time was heart-breaking.Especially it's you.Coz you were always the happy-go-lucky one among the four of us.It was really disappointing to see you cry.But i'm happy that you let it out and not keep it to yourself.Anyway,whatever happens,the others and i will always be there for you when you need us ok?I will do whatever i can to lessen your hardship.:)))

Hmm.I'm having mixed feelings right now.Should i just forgive him?I mean human makes mistakes.And being and idol is not an exception to that.I guess hating him makes me no different from those that hate 2PM.They are 2PM haters while i am Jay hater.So it doesn't make sense for me to hate them for hating the one that i love coz i'm hating what they love too.It will never end.Therefore,i've made my decision to just let go.Not to have any hatreds in my heart.Because the fact that Jay was once 2PM's hyung and i believe they still do love him,will never change.So i won't hate Jay anymore coz it will be like hating 2PM.I will just let go of the things that happened.

Watching videos from last time make me regret that things have to be this way.It was all great before this happen.This regretful feeling is the one that makes me blame Jay and make me hate him all over again.There was no doubt that 2PM have changed.They weren't how they used to be anymore.I guess i can say that what happened have made them more matured.But i miss their goofiness.And the fact that they are falling sick one after another hurts me.I guess i can't completely not hate Jay.I can't completely not blame him.Hmm.

Omg i wrote about them as if i'm talking about my boyfriend or something.Lol.Let go.LOL!