Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

They said they know how you feel.I'm sorry but i can't say that to you too coz i have never felt it before.And the feeling of not able to give advice or help to you was overwhelming.I wished i was a little experienced so that i can give you valuable advice.I'm so sorry.I really wanted to know what happened to you.But now that i know but couldn't do anything,i guess it was better i didn't know at all.But what the hell,i care for you.You are my friend.I will help you with anything if you ever needed me.But i apologise in advance if my help wasn't as helpful as you want it to be.I'll try my best.

NVP presentation for phase 1 is done!I didn't present but was in charge of question and answer together with Yunhui and Jolene.All in all,i guess i did well.I make the class laugh twice i think.Lol.The teachers seems to like our idea.Cool.I was shocked i could answer the questions.Where i got the courage also i don't know.I guess CH's thumbs up encouraged me to do a good job.I didn't want to disappoint my group members.I didn't want to disappoint my girlfrens who was rooting for me.And i definitely didn't want to disappoint myself.So i did what i did.I hope i did a great job!


I want to see you like this again...