Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just came back from class "excursion".Hehe.Had fun today.First time we all go out together.Hehe.Watched Last Song.Hmm for me the movie is average.Not so interesting lah.For those that like excitement might sleep on this one.

Anyway me,Celeste,CH and Dian went to take neoprint 1st.Hehe.1st time hor.Then meet the rest.When standing around to buy the popcorn,some of us were asked to keep quiet.Lol.Not our group obviously.We were like emo-ing at one side.Haha.Then after movie Dian went off.The rest of us went to eat at Burger King.Super fun lah i guess considering this was our first outing together.Hehe.

Ouh what i read during MC lecture made my day seh.I can't stop smiling.Gosh!This was what i read:

“Nichkhun has an angelic image in public, but is he different when he’s angry?” To this, Wooyoung replied, “Yes. When he’s angry, you can’t go next to him so you go behind him. He speaks English, Korean and Thai all at once.” LOL

Wooyoung revealed that his ideal woman is, “Someone who I can talk to”, and “I don’t like girls who are good at dancing. I feel like they’re just going to dance with me. I want to be able to teach them how to dance.” I melted when i read this.Can you imagine my hubby teaching ME how to dance.ARGH!!!I'M LOVING IT!!!

LOVE this picture!!!
CH's hands after playing Scissors,Paper,Stone with me...Hehe
CH's and Dian's new boyfriend...
Them...
The class...
The whole class...

Our neoprint pictures...