Wah sian.RUIN!!!My plans are ruined!!!Damn it!
I can never get along with her without feeling any doubt.Hmm.It's either me or she that got problem.
I seriously wonder how she can lie but yet pretend like she is telling the absolute truth.Me knowing that she was telling a lie,felt really guity.This wasn't the first time and definitely won't be the last.I guess living in this world for the past 40 years have taught her to be a good liar.And what?She was supposed to be my role model?Hah!!!Yeah right.
A commentor said, some of you guys have no idea how stupid you look when you claim idol guys as yours.they dont even know you exist! Ouch!!!That hurts.A our problem ah right.Lol.Ok i admit it does look stupid.But it hurts when people have to point that out.As if we don't know.Ah forget it.People just won't understand.At least not my situation.Coz they have a freaking great LIFE!!!That's why.Damn it!
Gosh!I have a feeling i'm gonna breakdown soon.