Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I realise people do change.And i am no exception.It's weird meeting people whom i used to be so damn close with.I was suddenly quiet and awkward.Like there's nothing for us to talk about now.Am i the type to forget the past and just move on with what the present have for me?I guess so.

I seriously can't remember the past.Was hoping mum knows.But guess what?She said she don't know coz she seldom took care of me when i was little.Tsk.I guess i can never know my past.What she says makes me think.What if...

Anyways on Tuesday went airport with Celeste impromptu-ly.It was Beast arrival.We waited so damn long for them can.They arrived like 11.40pm?Ya around there.Wth.Both me and Celeste was afraid that we might miss our last train/bus.But we didn't afterall.Hehe.

Went Vivo and SSC with family.Airport with Celeste.Pictures and videos will be uploaded when i'm free?Or should i say when i'm freed?The latter.

Ouh by the way.I'm much more at ease now.Watched We Got Married:Nichkhun and Victoria.Hmm.I don't know eh.It's like Victoria's attitude and behaviour is not likable leh.She's kind of not the humble type.Hmm.I don't know whether Nichkhun will like those type of girls.But wth.I don't care anymore i guess.But i did squeal when watching the video.LOL.Still nervous lah coz when Nichkhun was asked who he likes from certain girl group,he chose Victoria among f(x) members.Damn!