Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Currently in school alone.Ok not that i'm totally alone but girlfriends not with me.So feel lonely lor.Don't know what to do also.So now looking at handsome guys.Ok more like searching for one coz i can't seem to find one.LOL.Ok saw JS friend.Hehe.That means JS is here right?Lol.Whatever.Don't care about him liao.School's internet connection damn slow.

I'm seriously irritated.Huh didn't you realise you are just the same.Don't just point fingers can.You make us look like we are the bad ones and you are the victim.HELLO?Seriously you are just the same.And what do you expect?Us being with you,thinking of you 24 hours?You don't know how i feel nor what i think so don't assume ok.

Seriously bored right now.Wa lao.What should i do?Hmm.I got a lot more projects than i thought i had.I didn't realise the datelines are all so near.All due in July.Aiyo.OMG!!!Looking at my organizer make me stress.And to think that our advertisement that is due tomorrow is not done yet just make my head explode.